In order to motivate the knowledge of the subject, and as the first entry in this blog, we will talk about the main benefits of the use of digital marketing in companies, but first, we will clarify a couple of concepts.
What exactly is Digital Marketing?
We come into contact with marketing constantly throughout the day: on the bus, when we download a book from Amazon, when we go out for a drink with friends, etc. In all these situations we act as buyers to obtain the goods or services we need or want.
“Marketing is the activity, set of institutions and processes for creating, communicating, delivering and exchanging offers that have value for customers, partners and society in general” AMA (American Marketing Association).
Well, Digital Marketing is nothing more and nothing less than another marketing strategy for marketing but carried out in digital media. In the digital sphere, new tools appear such as immediacy, new interactive platforms and the possibility of real analytics of each of the strategies used.
But what are the benefits that make it so essential today? Well, there are many, as we list below:
* We can know, in real time, the impact of the strategies, what repercussions they have had, in which sectors and even the return on investment (ROI). In addition, it allows us to adjust strategies as often as necessary to improve results.
* It is cheaper than other media. The budgets of a digital marketing campaign are usually elastic and adjustable, so they are within the reach of any company, even small and medium-sized ones.
* Actions can be segmented to your buyer persona by applying some categories such as: gender, location, age, language, country, cultural level, etc.
* It allows you to create branding, as it has a direct and indirect impact on the brand, making the user remember it.
* It has no geographical limit, since, being digital, it can reach almost anywhere in the world. In addition, it helps to create audiences with similar interests in reference to the content being disseminated.
The Internet allows you to be everywhere. Borders are broken, but you struggle to capture the user’s attention.
So, if you have a business and you have not yet adapted to the present, it is time to “get your act together” so as not to be left behind, we can help you.
You may also be interested in…
As you may already know, web design is the process of planning, conceptualising and creating the visual and functional structure of a website. It...
A brand identity manual, also known as a brand style guide or brand book, is a document that establishes guidelines and standards for the correct...
At Taranna Marketing we are especially excited to tell you about our new website!We have been working with a lot of effort and motivation to offer...