To give you an overview of of the subject, and as a first post in this blog, we will talk about the main benefits of using digital marketing in companies, starting by clarifying a couple of concepts.
What exactly is Digital Marketing?
We come into contact with marketing constantly throughout the day: on the bus, when we download a book from Amazon, when we go out for a drink with friends, etc. In all these situations we act as buyers to get the goods or services we need or want.
“Marketing is the activity, the set of institutions and processes to create, communicate, deliver and exchange offers that have value for customers, partners and society in general “ AMA (American Marketing Association).
Digital Marketing is, basically, a marketing strategy carried out in digital media. In the digital field new tools appear such as immediacy, new interactive platforms and the possibility of real analysis of each of the strategies used.
But, what are the benefits for it to be so essential today? Well, many, as we name below:
* We can know, in real time, the impact of the strategies, what repercussions they have had, in which sectors and even the return on investment (ROI). In addition, it allows us to adjust the strategies, as many times as necessary, to improve the results.
* It is more economical than other methods. The budgets of a digital marketing campaign are usually elastic and adjustable, so they are within the reach of any company, even medium and small ones.
* The actions can be targeted to your buyer person by applying some categories such as: gender, location, age, language, country, cultural level, etc.
* It allows the creation of branding, since it has a direct and indirect impact on the brand, making the user remember it.
* It has no geographical limit, since, being digital, it can reach almost anywhere in the world. In addition, it helps to create audiences with similar interests in reference to the content that is disseminated.
The Internet allows you to be everywhere. Borders are broken, but the user’s attention is being drawn to it.
So, if you have a business and have not yet adapted to the present, it is time to “hurry up” so as not to be left behind, we can help you.